Author Topic: ShortCourse Showdown National Tour March 25th - 27th A Scotty Ernst Production  (Read 20799 times)

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rcexcitement.com
    • Email

ShortCourse Showdown National Tour

The first stop of the Tour is at our very own R/C Excitement

March 25 - 27

This event is going to be huge!  We have drivers coming in from all of the major companies and across the country.  Last years event held at Trackside Hobbies in Wisconsin had nearly 250 entries.  There will also be a "Manufacturer's Row" where the manufacturers will have space to show of their new, hot stuff! More information and driver attendance announcements to come.

http://www.shortcourseshowdown.com/
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 12:53:52 PM by RCExcitement »

Offline Pete D

• AOL Instant Messenger - xtraman122
    • View Profile
Grab a great truck for the race HERE!!!

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Todd are those rules set in stone? I'm buying Luke a new xxx-sct and think it would be silly to have to buy rtr tires from another brand.

Greg

This event is unique for us in the sense that it is a Nationwide Tour put on by Scotty Ernst and is using National rules set for all of the events.

Offline smokeshow72

• No brain, no pain
    • View Profile
    • Email
So you can run an SC10 brushless RTR, which is essentially a 13.5, but a 17.5 is no timing? Huh?

I guess we know for sure now that Losi has the best RTR SC tires, eh?

C
Chris Moffatt

FT SC10.1.5  17.5 "Stock"

Offline Kenny

• moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
I find it kind of funny you guys dont even realize the Show Scotty puts on and class he brings to any event. First posts is about complaining about rules or grey area. Very disrespectful to not only Todd who is giving you a once and a lifetime type event and Scotty who is the Best person in RC today who contunies to put every minute of his life back in our hobby to keep it here for all . Any more complaining and I'm deleting
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 05:32:03 PM by Kenny »
Sponsored by:
 Team CRC / Dumper's Boot Camp / Spektrum / Horizonhobby / RevTech-Epic-Trinity / SXT Compounds / Everythingrc / RC Excitement

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Just so you guys know this event is the Real Deal and is a Show Case for Short Course racing across the country.  We are extremely lucky to have the opportunity to be involved in this.  It was a right place at the right time situation that has brought this to fruition and has been a year and a half in the making.  Scotty Ernst is a class act and runs races around the world, yes I said world!  This event is going to be awesome and will truly be a show of how its done, with both driving and race directing.

Offline Clinton

• View Profile
    • Email
Really looks to be a real fun event.

Offline Douglas23

• View Profile
    • Email
Really looks to be a real fun event.
+1
Retired.
@MikeDouglasJr23

Offline Bagga 44

• View Profile
Kenny my post was more of a question to Todd than a complaint. I wanted to know about the rules now so I could buy what I need. I agree this event will be great.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 02:43:29 AM by RCExcitement »
Hobbico, Trakpower, Futaba, Durango, Muchmore

Offline Red-Dragon

• View Profile
    • Email
I believe the Blitz stock tires will work the best for the track not to sure of the Ultima SC tires sense I havn't seen any
Dragon young, dragon bold. By my kind I am told, to protect those weak and old.
Call me a mighty Red dragon.

SC10.2 FT 17.5 spec class
B5M 17.5 spec class

Offline nastety92

• View Profile
    • Email
That looks like it is going to be a fun event.

Why would a Castle Mamba ESC not be allowed?  Is that because you can program timing without it affecting the lights on the ESC?

Nick
D8T-e 
Tamiya TRF801Xt-e

Offline Bagga 44

• View Profile
I have found two different tires for the Blitz (ATTK) AND (TRUEADOR). Are both of these ok to use?

Offline Clinton

• View Profile
    • Email
If they clearly come on a rtr blitz than I would think yes.    And I'm thinkin that's a good choice I was comparing the blitz and sc10 and my choice is def the blitz

Offline DMSRACING

• Speed with out control is usless
    • View Profile
The (ATTK) are not the tires that comes with the RTR Blitz the (Trueador) in D compound is the tire that comes with the RTR

I personaly am thinking that the Kyosho tire may be the way to go. I think its the softest and most race bread tread design out of the bunch.
Dave Savaria (aka DMSRACING)

FT-SC10.2, Epic Kill Shot 17.5, Track Power 4600 LiPo 80c, Asso. 1015 Servo, Spectrum DX3R-Pro

FT-T4.2, Trinity D3.5 17.5, Track Power 4400 LiPo 50c, Asso. 1015 Servo, Spectrum DX3R-Pro

2013/14 Paint by DMSRacing Inc.

Leed Follow or get the @&%! out of the way. I wish I could say get the @&%! out of the way more often. I'm just not that fast any more.

Offline holmes2629

• AOL Instant Messenger - Holmes2629
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - holmes2629
    • View Profile
    • Email
nice!!! i cant wait>>>> i have heard talk about this and didnt no the exact details. so glad to see a big s.c. event around here like this. this is going to be bigger than the jconcepts race ? awesome!!!!! good quesitons on the tires . kind of wierd to ask, but the roar states they have to be kit/rtr tires right? no different compounds? i am printing the roar sc rules out after this post. i just want to get setup for this and the nats now so tire and limitations will be clear and the car will be dialed in for what i can legally run. oooooh this is going to be sweeet   
losi 22t, spectrum s6040, spectrum dx3r pro, tekin rs, tekin redline 7.5, trackpower lipos, hyperion 720i dou 3

Offline Pete D

• View Profile
I believe you're correct about the compounds, they have to be the compound that's available with the car as an RTR.

Offline Bagga 44

• View Profile
Anybody have any rtr Blitz tires I can try,buy or have?

Greg

Offline Clinton

• View Profile
    • Email
It says signups are at rcsignup can we sign up through u Todd or only on there

Offline Coury

• View Profile
And also is there a cut off date we have to sign up by?
Team Scream
Hot Bodies D8
Losi SC
TEKIN
Futaba Radios

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

It looks like the sign ups will be starting February 1st with a link to RCSignup on the page.

http://www.shortcourseshowdown.com/Entry_Form.html
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 02:21:35 AM by RCExcitement »

Offline Douglas23

• View Profile
    • Email
Count me in on this one! Good to know Todd. Do you have a Number on how many people your expecting? How much is it to sign up? I don't remember seeing it on their website. Maybe I'm just looking with my eyes closed again.. ^_^
Retired.
@MikeDouglasJr23

Offline Clinton

• View Profile
    • Email
55 for the first class and its discounted after that for more classes

Offline JLopes

• View Profile
$55 for the first class???  WOW
Team Associated / LRP / Reedy / JConcepts / XP Digital

Offline Blade Brown

• moderators
  • DrOp It LiKe ItS HoTT!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
$55 for the first class???  WOW

C-Mon its ShortCourse, The Best Class Going....

Team RCE-JConcepts-O.S. Engines
Duratrax-TrakPower-O'Donnell Fuel

Kevin

Offline Pete D

• View Profile
Serious business in SC.

Offline Douglas23

• View Profile
    • Email
I'm STILL going! Haha! $55 for 3 days of racing sounds good to me. Plus reps from companies are going to be there. The info you'll get from some of those guys is probably worth it..
Retired.
@MikeDouglasJr23

Offline JLopes

• View Profile
I'm STILL going! Haha! $55 for 3 days of racing sounds good to me. Plus reps from companies are going to be there. The info you'll get from some of those guys is probably worth it..

That is true....some of those guys will be nasty!!!

Offline Clinton

• View Profile
    • Email
I don't know what will be better 3 days of sc or the hotel partying at night

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

As nasty as they can be in RC today!  I'm not sure who is a definite right now, but when I last spoke with Bill Jeric the President of Losi he said he may send out Mike Truhe and Frank Root, plus at last years event at Trackside Jared Tebo, Scott Brown, Chad Due, and Joe Pillars were all in town.  This event is shaping up to be even bigger and World Famous Scotty Ernst is running the show.  I can't wait!

Offline JLopes

• View Profile

As nasty as they can be in RC today!  I'm not sure who is a definite right now, but when I last spoke with Bill Jeric the President of Losi he said he may send out Mike Truhe and Frank Root, plus at last years event at Trackside Jared Tebo, Scott Brown, Chad Due, and Joe Pillars were all in town.  This event is shaping up to be even bigger and World Famous Scotty Ernst is running the show.  I can't wait!

Here are the results from last year if anyone is interested.

http://www.liverc.com/view_result_file.php?d=shortcourseshowdown&e=1620&f=Sheet_Mains_Listing.xml

Offline Bagga 44

• View Profile
Look at all the mains that all the drivers finished on the same lap. One of the stock mains had 1st thru 6th only 5 seconds apart all on the same lap. I hope everyone is putting on there game faces. This will be the real deal.

Offline Coury

• View Profile
Holy sh*t thats a lot of races, DAM! Thats crazy I mean ive heard people say " yea i made G main " but to actually see A-L or M. WOOOWW so shootin for C, or E main looks good to me. unreal how short course has taken off all around the world.
Does anyone know if the hotel listings are current? Or have any suggestions?
Team Scream
Hot Bodies D8
Losi SC
TEKIN
Futaba Radios

Offline Pete D

• View Profile
There's so many mains because they only put 6 cars per main. Too bad the good classes couldn't be this big, oh well. Hacking it is, lol.

Offline Clinton

• View Profile
    • Email
Be interesting how many people buy sc trucks to be in the race haha

Offline smokeshow72

• No brain, no pain
    • View Profile
    • Email
WOW look at the Mod A Main; 3, 4, and 5 could've had a blanket over them
Chris Moffatt

Offline Coury

• View Profile
More like a washcloth hey WOW!
Team Scream
Hot Bodies D8
Losi SC
TEKIN
Futaba Radios

Offline Douglas23

• View Profile
    • Email
Hotel? Who needs a hotel?! I'm bringing a camper and sleeping in the Wendy's parking lot.. LOL
Retired.
@MikeDouglasJr23

Offline laceup

• View Profile
    • Email
Be interesting how many people buy sc trucks to be in the race haha

lol just did today

Offline TDP Racing

• View Profile
I know you have to sign-up at rcsignup.com  and i registered for there forum but where do i find the sign -up for this event on that site.

Offline Pete D

• View Profile
It's just not up there yet.

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The SC Spec tire rule has been changed and is based on house rules so any tire as long as its any SC tire is legal.

Offline TDP Racing

• View Profile
Well i least i don't have to buy another set of tires.  There is one thing I'm wondering I have been racing for a couple of years and I am still not that great but I'm ok.  Could I race in the novice class or would I be in the stock class?  Just wondering?

Offline Clinton

• View Profile
    • Email
I guess from how I understand the novice and stock name would be novice for beginners and stock class is for anyone that would want to run a stock setup. Whether or not somebody  would want to run novice or stock would be there experience level and its hard to determine that so hopefully if someone was to run they would be honest cause in the long run they would just be beating themselves

Offline Basher

• moderators
    • View Profile
Well i least i don't have to buy another set of tires.  There is one thing I'm wondering I have been racing for a couple of years and I am still not that great but I'm ok.  Could I race in the novice class or would I be in the stock class?  Just wondering?

After a couple of years you might want to replace the tires  :)
To those about to loose it. Go for it. You can't take it with you.
X Factory X-60 / Team Associated GT2, B44, SC10, SC10 4X4/ Team Losi Mini-T and much more toys

Offline TDP Racing

• View Profile
I have bought new tires :rolleyes:.

Offline Basher

• moderators
    • View Profile
That was a joke.  smile it is all toy cars
X Factory X-60 / Team Associated GT2, B44, SC10, SC10 4X4/ Team Losi Mini-T and much more toys

Offline TDP Racing

• View Profile
i know it was a joke.

Offline CDoran4757

• View Profile
Will you guys be keeping the same track layout.Or will it change by then.
Losi XXX Sct Tekin rs  Spektrum S6040 Futaba 4pl, Thunder Power 17.5
Losi Ten SCTE Tekin RX8,  Associated 1015, Tekin Pro4 4600
Losi 22 Orion R10 Pro Spektrum S6040, Orion 7.5, or Tekin 17.5
Team Saucebag Ripdogs

Offline Clinton

• View Profile
    • Email
I wouldn't be surprised if it is completely different

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Will you guys be keeping the same track layout.Or will it change by then.

There will be a completely different layout designed specifically for this event.

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sign Ups are finally available on RCSignup.com at http://events.rcsignup.com/events/displayEvent.cfm?ID=1872   Sorry for the delay, the guys at RCSignup needed to create a new way to set up the event since its a multi event series.

Offline Scotty Ernst

• View Profile
Hi Guys,

Todd told me about your forum and I wanted to say hi and see if anyone had any questions at all about the event.   I am very excited to come to your guys track and check out how things are done in your neck of the woods.   I have only heard great things about your place and I am very excited to kick off the tour at your track.   As Todd has posted, it will be a brand new layout designed especially for SC Trucks and will make for some fantastic racing.

If you have any questions at all, please let me know and I will be happy to answer them.

Thanks
Scotty

Offline alwaysracing

• MSN Messenger - greg.ford@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
count me in i can't wait for this weekend event.

Offline smokeshow72

• No brain, no pain
    • View Profile
    • Email
I have to say that Scotty Ernst with "newbie" under it really struck me as funny just now; stupid internet forum engines...
Chris Moffatt

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
15 Days left to sign up for the ShortCourse Showdown at RCE

Ok guys there are 15 days left to get signed up on RCSignups.com for the ShortCourse Showdown at R/C Excitement coming up on March 25 - 27 http://events.rcsignup.com/events/displayEvent.cfm?ID=1872  You do not need to pay online, but we do ask that you get signed up online so we can get you into the system and determine the awards that are required. 

If you have never used RCSignup.com before signing up is easy.  Go to http://racers.rcsignup.com/racers/addReg.cfm for racer registration.  Create your racer profile, respond to the email confirmation, then sign up for the ShortCourse Showdown here. http://events.rcsignup.com/events/displayEvent.cfm?ID=1872

Getting signed up online will ensure we have the proper amount of awards and will help us run a smooth, efficient event.

Thanks,
Todd

Offline Scotty Ernst

• View Profile
I AM A NEWBIE!  AWESOME.

Hi guys, I just want to echo Todds post of those that have not signed up to make their entries so I can get the correct number of awards ordered.  I want to do all I can to ensure I have the correct number.

We are going to have a blast and I am really excited to come to your track.  Todd says his new layout design is going to rock.

If you have any questions , please let us know.

Thanks
Scotty
scottyernst@gmail.com

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Good News Boys!!!

In house sign ups are now available for the Short Course Showdown!

With some of our racers hesitant to do online sign up for the Short Course Showdown Scotty has been nice enough to allow us to do in house sign ups for the event.  As with the online sign up on RCSignup.com you are not required to pay until arriving for the event.

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
That was quick!  In house sign ups netted about 30 more entries for the SC Showdown in just a couple of hours.  I'm certain we'll more than double that by the weekend.  Add that to the others we've already got and we're easily over 100 and we're still 3 weeks out.  This is going to be AWESOME!

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Got the word today that Factory Losi Driver Mike Truhe and Losi's Category Manager Rich Trujillo are heading in for the event.  I'll post more as I get the definite answers.

Todd

Offline Rich Trujillo

• View Profile
    • Email
Yup, after all these years we've talked at iHobby, I'm finally going to visit :). I just shot you an email.

Rich Trujillo
Losi Category Manager

Offline Blade Brown

• moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
Nice..... With Scotty on the Mic and all the Guys showing surport from the Factory driver's and the Big Named Vendors all the way down to Joe Racer making the trip from other states, it's shaping up to be Awesome on every level. I'm Pretty excited that there's been so much buzz in the shop, Telephones ringing off the Hook and the Small talk as I walk thru the Pits and hear that everyone is Really Excited about this race. And thats still not including all the racing that is going to go down thru-out the weekend.

With the NEW layout that is Going down that should be on a whole nother level than Ever before and also with the Viewing stand on the right corner should make for some great Viewing for our Spect. Which will be a awesome elevation change on that side.(I don't wanna give everything away)  :wub: But i'm sure it will satisfy everyone taste, Well atleast SC Focused Layout. 

Kevin

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Here are a few pics of the Short Course Showdown's RCE Layout.  Kind of like a rough draft, we've still got some prettying up to do, but it gives you an idea of how it'll look.   

Offline Pete D

• View Profile
Nice. Diection?

Offline minkis815

• Factory Team
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Minkis815
    • View Profile
    • Email
Will I be able to run a factory team sc10 in the stock class? I haven't tried to race it anywhere yet, but I don't want to run my Losi Strike. It's a turd.
*NEW to the collection TLR 22
Factory Team SC10
Factory Team RC10T4.1
Novak Racing
Spektrum
J Concepts

Offline Coury

• View Profile
Very nice looking. Thanks for the pics
Team Scream
Hot Bodies D8
Losi SC
TEKIN
Futaba Radios

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Nice. Diection?
Right on Bemis Rd.  1/4 mile, then left into driveway.

Offline Clinton

• View Profile
    • Email

Offline Coury

• View Profile
Team Scream
Hot Bodies D8
Losi SC
TEKIN
Futaba Radios

Offline Red-Dragon

• View Profile
    • Email
were going from Left to right
Dragon young, dragon bold. By my kind I am told, to protect those weak and old.
Call me a mighty Red dragon.

SC10.2 FT 17.5 spec class
B5M 17.5 spec class

Offline Bagga 44

• View Profile
Looks to be counter clockwise.

Offline Pete D

• View Profile
That's what I thought, just wanted to be sure.

Offline Tom T.

• View Profile
Looks good, can't wait.
Fides, Spes et Caritas

Offline Blade Brown

• moderators
    • View Profile
    • Email
SC is Awesome on the New LAyout. Im Happy that everything was Very Do-able, and everyone was able to throw down some Great Lines. This race is gonna be one of those that you may not wanna miss. Also Sign-ups are open so take either pick for online or in the Hobby Shop to sign-up. Remember to get a Personal Trannsponder for this Sweet event.

Kevin

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Check out a couple of the first laps put down on the new layout for the Short Course Showdown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_kzik8wfmk

Offline MikesHobbyShop

• View Profile
    • Email
Saw the video, like the layout!

I am heading up to visit next weekend to see how Scotty runs this race. We are hosting the 4th race at our track.

Can someone suggest the BEST hotel near the track?

I will be driving in from Boston Thursday night and would like to come to the track on Friday morning. What time is the track open on Friday?

See you guys on Friday.

Mike Darnell
Mike's Hobby Shop
Carrollton, TX
www.mikeshobbyshop.com

Offline Clinton

• View Profile
    • Email
I'm not sure about hotels but if you want to split a room with a local racer I'm probably staying over cause we have our weekly race night on thurs just send me a pm if ya want

Offline Bagga 44

• View Profile
Hi Mike welcome to our forum. If you want the best hotel closest to the track then it's the Four Points Sheraton at 99 Erdman way in Leominster Ma. If you want a less expensive one then Super 8 at 482 North Main St in Leominster Ma. They are both 5 minutes from the track and easy to get to.

Greg Bagnell

Offline MikesHobbyShop

• View Profile
    • Email
Thanks for the info.

What time is the track open on Friday?

Mike

Offline smokeshow72

• No brain, no pain
    • View Profile
    • Email
+1 to Greg on the hotels; the Super 8 is backed up to an upgrade on the highway so traffic noise is heavier there than at the Sheraton, and, well, its a Super 8 (good for a clean place to flop, but not as many amenities as a Sheraton). They are essentially across the street from one another, so no travel difference.

C
Chris Moffatt

Offline Bagga 44

• View Profile
Hey Mike Friday is 9 A.M. I believe. Also Thursday night is a club race, we are usually there until 10:30 or there about. Checked out your shop and track online, looks real nice.

Greg

Offline Coury

• View Profile
Super 8 is decent, stayed there a few weeks ago. Noise wasnt bad at all, and couldn`t beat the price.
Team Scream
Hot Bodies D8
Losi SC
TEKIN
Futaba Radios

Offline MikesHobbyShop

• View Profile
    • Email
Thanks guys. I will see you at the club race on Thursday. My flight arrives around 3:oo pm so I should have plenty of time to make it to the track and watch.

Mike Darnell
Mike's Hobby Shop
www.mikeshobbyshop.com

Offline Clinton

• View Profile
    • Email
If anyone is up to splitting a hotel room on Thursday night and possibly Friday let me know thanks clinton

Offline odracing14

• View Profile
Well hello everyone, excited to come down for the race. Me in 5 others are rideing down from maine . Been in the rc scene for about 5 months now and love sc trucks never ran in dirt only carpet should be a blast from what I have herd, lol . :mellow:

Offline CDoran4757

• View Profile
The tracks shaping up.Its still a little wet but tractions getting better by the day.Definatley more of a technical track than speed.Should be a blast.
Losi XXX Sct Tekin rs  Spektrum S6040 Futaba 4pl, Thunder Power 17.5
Losi Ten SCTE Tekin RX8,  Associated 1015, Tekin Pro4 4600
Losi 22 Orion R10 Pro Spektrum S6040, Orion 7.5, or Tekin 17.5
Team Saucebag Ripdogs

Offline Basher

• moderators
    • View Profile
We just finished building another stand for people to watch the race from.  Should help in allowing more people into the track area at the same time.

Offline Clinton

• View Profile
    • Email
I love that new stand it really gives the spectators a great view of the racing.  Good job guys

Offline MikesHobbyShop

• View Profile
    • Email
Pictures?

Offline Clinton

• View Profile
    • Email
There's a couple track pics earlier in the thread but I didn't see a pic of the spectator area

Offline ROB6540

• View Profile
    • Email
Is there going to be any sales going on in the store this weekend?

Offline smokeshow72

• No brain, no pain
    • View Profile
    • Email
I heard that there is a special on SC10 chassis... :rolleyes:
Chris Moffatt

Offline Clinton

• View Profile
    • Email
The track isnt as hard as before but the cinderblocks are plenty hard  haha

Offline ondemand

• View Profile
    • Email
The Pit area has changed as well.... It looks great!!!! Nice job guys
FT-SC10 Tekin RS-Pro,LRP X-12 8.5 Octa wind
FT-B4.1 Tekin RS-Pro, Murfdogg 13.5
FT-T4.1 Tekin RS-Pro, LRP X-12 8.5 Octa wind
DX3R

JOHN

Offline Coury

• View Profile
The track isnt as hard as before but the cinderblocks are plenty hard  haha
cinderblocks hahaha  :wacko: i love those things.
Team Scream
Hot Bodies D8
Losi SC
TEKIN
Futaba Radios

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Simple directions from Logan Airport Boston to RC Excitement in Fitchburg:

From Logan, take I-90/Mass Pike West 13.6 miles to Exit 15 I95/MA 128 North

follow to Exit 29B Rt2 West toward Acton/Fitchburg approximately 27 miles to

Exit 31B Rt12 North 1.7 miles turn right on Bemis Rd.

RC Excitement 208 Bemis Rd .4 miles on left.

These directions will not come up on GPS or Mapquest as they are not the most direct, they are however the simplest route to take to get to the shop.

Offline TDP Racing

• View Profile
Yes the cinderblocks are hard just ask Jim Edmond.  I love the track lay out was down sunday and had a blast can't wait for this weekend.

Offline Scotty Ernst

• View Profile
It is time guys.  Time to get ready for a awesome weekend.  Todd and the gang at RCE have worked very hard to get things all set and it is going to be a great weekend.  Some big names will be in attendance this weekend including Team Losi's Mike Truhe, J Concpets P Dubb Paul Wynn and the latest addition to the Tour is Multi Time National and World Champion Brian Kinwald.  Brian and Team Associated have confirmed that Brian will be attending all 4 Tour events.

If you are still thinking about joining us, please do. While it is great to have the big names at the event, the Tour focuses on the average and beginner racer.  The format of the Tour allows for all levels of ability to share in the fun and we already have many first time racers where this will be there first big time event.  If you cannot join us to race but have some time to stop by, please do as we will have over $2K worth of kits that we will be giving away to spectators throughout the weekend.

Full event coverage will be available on www.liverc.com.

It is going to be a great weekend.
See you soon,
Scotty

Offline ondemand

• View Profile
    • Email
Can someone post a schedule for this event?
FT-SC10 Tekin RS-Pro,LRP X-12 8.5 Octa wind
FT-B4.1 Tekin RS-Pro, Murfdogg 13.5
FT-T4.1 Tekin RS-Pro, LRP X-12 8.5 Octa wind
DX3R

JOHN

Offline RCExcitement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Practice all day today until 9pm
Saturday Doors open at 8am with practice until 10am